The Zoom is a low volume dual-lens mask that is ideal for all divers, but is especially well-suited to divers who use optical lenses. The mask has a new lens-change system that enables you to switch lenses yourself, without tools, in less than a minute. Featuring spray-painted sub-frames in colors matching Seawing Nova fins, HYDROS PRO BCDs and the UPF Collection of rash guards, steamers and leggings, the Zoom offers a universal fit and includes an integrated buckle design that is compatible with the Comfort Strap.
- Silicone near the mask frame is thicker and firmer with a matte finish for additional support and rigidity.
- Convenient lens-change system for divers who use optical lenses.
- Lens-change system lets you change the lenses yourself, without tools, in less than a minute.
- Ultra Clear no-tint glass provides optimal clarity under water.
- Low volume design makes clearing easy.
- Universal fit ensures a comfortable, watertight fit.
- Integrated buckles make adjustments easy.
- Equipped with a standard silicon strap and compatible with optional Comfort Straps.
- Optional accessories like a HUD hands-free dive computer mount adapter, color kits and optical/bifocal lenses are also available.
- Replaceable Optical Lenses range from -1.0 to -8.0 (in .5 diopter increments). Lenses are interchangeable and will fit either the left or the right side.
- Add-on Bi-Focus lenses are magnifiers that are bonded to plain lenses and range from +1.0 to +3.0. These have a left and right side.